Disclaimer : Just in case you want to go ahead, giving a heads up, it is a very long post. Read at your own discretion.
Q & A
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Write. Play games. Watch TV shows. Amazon Prime. Not Netflix, because not enough money to subscribe. That’s why no chilling happening my side.
2. What is your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
Own: Pepe Jeans – Navy Blue Jeans.
Owned: A Purple shirt, which brought out the best color in me (I am referring to the skin color here)
3. What hobby would you pick up if time & money weren’t an issue?
Photography and travel, without a doubt. They are still a hobby but money is the issue. The time I have. Because money seems to be the deciding factor most of the times.
4. What does your perfect room look like?
A double cot bed, with ultra soft mattress. A side table with side lamps on both sides. A small rack above each side tables. A medium sized rack covering 3/4th of the bed above the bed. All these for books and other collectible items. A bookshelf right opposite to the
5. How often do you play sports?
As often as I get a chance to. Sports needs people. I don’t have many friends. So, that’s the excuse I give.
6. What fictional place would you like to visit?
Heaven of course. But I am pretty sure, it would be hell for me if there is such a thing. (Wait, what is it? Someone said something? What… my life is a hell? Touche mate, touche!)
7. What job would you be terrible at?
The current job. I want to be good at it. I try, I do. But I don’t try hard enough. I let it easy. I think that might be the problem.
8. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
When I was a kid, which means a million years ago.
9. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
Procrastinating. Bring on people. Whatever game you got, I can beat you all. Bring your best.
10. What is the most annoying habit that you or other people have?
Me: I could write a huge essay on it. But overthinking, thinking a little more and then thinking a little more.
11. What job do you think you’d be really good at?
If I knew, I would be doing it. But I am all over the place in this department.
12. What skill would you like to master?
The skill that God has. He doesn’t seem to do his “JOB” well enough.
13. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Travel the universe, yes you heard it right! Universe. I shoot for the huge balls of fires… Stars I mean.
14. If you had unlimited funds to build a house to live on for the rest of your life, what would the finished house look like?
A bloody fucking huge mansion with a pool, a hele-pad, a golf course, a tennis court, a beach view, a home theater, basketball court, (A lot of sports stuff), a huge library, a big garage for cars, ( I think you get the picture).
15. What’s your favorite drink?
Mojito, I guess.
16. What state or country do you never want to go back to?
Country: Have never gone to any country except the one I am currently living in.
State: None. I am a traveler or so I claim myself to be, so!
17. What songs do you have completely memorized?
You would be surprised to know that the count is ZERO.
18. What game or movie universe would you like to live in?
Game: Need for Speed. So easy to get cars and repair cars, you can’t even imagine.
Movie: Harry Potter, Star Wars, to name a few.
19. What do you consider to be your best find?
No one. I don’t have the luxury.
20. Are you usually early or late?
Bloody early. I have a weakness. Or maybe I love waiting. No, I don’t. I hate waiting, but then again I either come on time or way too early.
21. What pets did you have when you were growing up?
Studies were more important. Because Engineering was the passion, for the parents. Never had this luxury either.
22. When people come to you for help, what do they usually need help with?
Whatever they can’t do or won’t do and want a scapegoat to take on the work because they apparently have better work.
23. What takes up too much of your time?
WORK! I don’t a social life besides work. Literally, I don’t. No friends, remember?
24. What do you wish you knew more about?
Everything. I literally don’t know about anything. Like anything,
25. What would be your first question after waking up from being frozen for 100 years?
“What the fuck am I doing alive now?”
26. What are some small things that make your day better?
No one interfering with my usual routine and letting me going about my business.0
27. Who’s your go-to band or artist when you don’t know who or what to listen to?
Whatever sounds loud and whichever has sick beats. Yes, I have an acquired taste in music. I don’t even listen to the music.
28. What’s the best way to start the day?
Not being late. Remember I am a punctual person?
29. What TV shows do you like?
Oh, you don’t want me to get started on this because it is a very very very long list that you have no idea about!
30. What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
I don’t watch much TV. Because TV is for people who have settled down. Never watched it growing up because studies were more important. I am the CEO of Google now. That’s how much it paid off to.
31. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
Every single person except me.
32. What age do you wish you could stay at permanently?
Before I was born. I would very much like to stay it that way, permanently.
33. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Horror usually. It doesn’t excite me as much as it should.
34. What’s your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Pizza. Movies. Pizza. Games. Cycle. Coffee. Food.
35. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
Money. I like being brutally honest.
36. What is your claim to fame?
Having money. I don’t intend to invent something, not without having enough money. Then I can think of making someone’s or everyone’s life easier.
37. What is something you enjoy doing the old-fashioned way?
Reading books by holding the actual books.
38. What’s your favorite book or movie genre?
39. How often do you people-watch?
All the time. I have too much time on my hand. I mean I don’t do what I am supposed to be doing.
40. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
That some people are assholes. Not that I knew that earlier. But I have come across more assholes in the recent past than I should have.
41. What’s the best day of the year?
All the holidays.
42. What subject interests you that not many people have heard of?
People. People have heard of it, but people don’t usually give a shit unless you are handsome or a girl.
43. How do you relax after a long day of work?
Play some games. Watch movies or TV shows. Coffee. Cycle.
44. What’s the best book series or TV series you’ve ever read or watched?
Book: Harry Potter.
45. Where is the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Not far enough is how far I got.
46. What’s the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
People helping people. Because it is very rare. Really very rare.
47. What is the most annoying question people ask you?
“What else?”. I am an introvert. I keep to myself. I don’t have an interesting life. I don’t have a life to even begin with. So, what someone asks this, I literally don’t have an answer.
48. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with no preparation?
Nothing. I would rather not give any presentation. I suck at presenting. I have so much anxiety and stage fear that you can’t even imagine.
49. If you were the dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
Less work. More pay. More holidays. Tourism. I don’t know. I am very bad at decision making, even assuming stuff.
50. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Live their life they want to. Ouch, right?
51. Would you rather go hand gliding or whitewater rafting?
Interesting question. I would go for both. Because YOLO, mofos!
52. What’s your dream car?
53. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
Whatever makes me sleep at night.
54. What is something a ton of people is obsessed with, but you just don’t get?
Snapchat filters. I get it, but I don’t see the purpose of it.
55. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
If I told you, I would have to kill you and then we can discuss it in hell. I will call you from hell.
56. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
The hill top. The fact that I can’t name the place suggests that I haven’t been to any interesting place and I just said something at the top of my mind.
57. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but haven’t gotten around to it?
Sex. Of course!
58. What is the best thing that happened to you last week?
Last week was a disaster. Nothing good happened to me in years, I mean decades.
59. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind, only to experience it for the first time again?
I rarely have much entertainment. I wouldn’t want to erase it, because I fear I might not have that little entertainment.
60. If all jobs had the same pay rate and hours, what job would you want to have?
Photography. And writing.
61. What amazing thing have you done that no one was around to see?
I cleaned my room. It was like that for a moment. But well, you shouldn’t expect too much of me.
62. How different was your life 1 year ago?
It was less worse than it is today, this year.
63. What quirks do you have?
I don’t talk a lot. I mean I don’t talk at all. I have teeth poking out of my mouth.
64. What would you rate 10/10?
Karma. Because it never fails to amaze me in screwing me up, every time, every single time.
65. What fad or trend do you think should come back?
No fad or trend was that interesting enough.
66. What is the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
I think my abstract writings on life.
67. What kind of art do you enjoy most?
Life’s art. I don’t usually have a camera the moment I need it.
68. What do you hope never changes?
I hope everything changes. Because quite frankly, everything sucks right now.
69. What city would you most like to live in?
Someplace new and rich with everything, I mean all aspects that make living interesting.
70. What movie title best describes your life?
Is there a movie called “Fucked up”.
71. Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
Money. And I don’t have a sense of adventure or push either.
72. What’s the best way a person can spend their time?
Reading. Writing. Painting. Basically, the hobby that they enjoy.
73. If you suddenly became a master at woodworking, what would you make?
A tree house, I guess. And my home with wooden flooring. And furniture.
74. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
Beach, I guess. Or coffee shop?
75. What’s the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?
I cried laughing. Nothing lucky or good has ever happened to me.
76. Where would you rather be from?
Nowhere. Don’t want to exist.
77. What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
I unlearned everything the moment I learned them. So, I am practically empty in the mind department.
78. What do you look forward to in the next 6 months?
The same that I expect after 10 years.
79. What website do you visit most often?
My blog site.
80. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
Almost everything fancy and expensive.
81. Where do you usually go when you have free time?
Coffee shop. Movies.
82. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
Traveling and taking photos.
83. What’s special about the place you grew up?
I don’t know. I didn’t grow up in one place.
84. What age do you want to live to?
85. What are you most likely to become famous for?
Clumsy. Stupid. Sucking at everything.
86. What are you absolutely determined to do?
Use whatever little I know to the best of its’ advantage.
87. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
I don’t think I am qualified to even read this question.
88. What do you wish you knew more about?
Everything, I guess. Or nothing, I am too lazy, actually.
89. What question would you most like to know the answer to?
“Where does God exist if he really exists”!
90. What question can you ask to find out the most about a person?
“Tell me about yourself?”
91. When was the last time you changed your opinion or belief about something major?
I never did.
92. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
“You write well.”
“You should be a professional photographer”.
93. As the only human left on earth, what would you do?
Just keep asking the question I have always been asking: “Why God, why?”.
94. Who inspires you to be better?
No, I am not better. I can’t be better. There’s only way down for me. No way up.
95. What do you want your epitaph to be?
“He fucked up his life like no other”.
96. What haven’t you grown out of?
My Insecurities and dis-beliefs, if those things count.
97. In what situation or place would you feel most out of place in?
On the stage with people in the audience.
Telling me to click a picture.
In a woman’s washroom.
98. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
All dumb things turned out to be a disaster. Nothing went well. I repeat nothing.
99. If someone wrote a book on an event in your life, what would the book be about?
“How stupid can people be, or just this guy?”
100. What’s something you will never do again?
101. How do you hope you’ll change as a person in the future?
There is very less scope for changing as of now. But, maybe try to be better and not as sucky as I am right now.
102. What keeps you up at night?
Nothing. It’s my choice to stay up late at night. I might sleep if I wish to, i.e. if I feel sleepy.
103. What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had?
I am not good at anything, not one thing.
104. What is the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?
Got caught as well. So, not that of a great thing to be shared.
105. How do you get in the way of your own success?
By lazying around, like I always have been doing.
106. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
Me crying, shouting, screaming, breaking stuff, cursing on the inside.
107. What is your biggest regret?
Not seeing the bigger picture when I was supposed to. The worst thing is I still refuse to.
108. What do you look down on people for?
Inspiration, I guess.
109. What bridges do you not regret burning?
The people with whom I stopped talking or rather they did.
110. What lie do you tell most often?
“I am okay”.
111. What would be your spirit animal?
I don’t know. Really.
112. What is the best & worst thing about getting older?
Best: I get closer to freedom.
Worst: Still a long way away.
113. What are you most likely very wrong about?
My talent. I don’t have any, but I secretly wish I had.
114. If you had a personal flag, what would be on it?
A sky full of stars and a ‘Death Star’ in the middle.
115. What’s happened that changed your view on the world?
I finally understood life, my life, and my purpose.
116. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
Good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bad people. Bad things always happen to me.
117. What is the most immature thing you do?
I poke fun at all.
118. What are you famous for among your friends & family?
Friends: As a coffee fanatic.
119. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
The smell of “I don’t remember”.
120. What one responsibility do you wish you didn’t have?
Being the eldest one in the family.
121. What are 3 things you want to accomplish before you die?
1. I don’t know what hopeless people look forward to.
2. Same as above.
3. Same as above.
122. What do you want to tell your 10-year-old self?
You are going to get screwed and the thing you think will happen doesn’t happen.
123. What’s the best thing you got from your parents?
Nothing. I am a self-made mess.
124. What’s the best thing about you?
I am invisible. You won’t even realize that I was there.
125. What blows your mind?
And the wind, duh!
126. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
127. What are you really good at but embarrassed to be good at?
Lol, I wish. I wish I was good at something. I am not, apparently.
128. What would a mirror opposite of you look like?
Whoa, the perfect human being, no doubt.
129. What are 3 interesting facts about you?
1. I talk a lot. This was a joke. I really don’t.
2. I criticize myself a lot so that you don’t have to take the trouble.
3. I am going to die a virgin.
130. Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
Do scars on the soul count? Because it is not a good story at all.
131. What’s the title of the current chapter in your life?
Still fucked up.
132. What were some of the biggest turning points in your life?
Failing at one thing that would have ended all misery.
133. What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned?
That my life sucks and I can’t do anything about it because I am not doing anything about it.
134. What do people think is weird about you?
From top to bottom, from left to right, inside out, everything.
135. What mistake do you keep making?
Not being able to tell “No“.
136. What have you created that you’re most proud of?
I am still thinking of what to create.
137. What do you doubt?
Everything I do.
138. What are some of your morals?
Whoa, don’t paint me as a saint. I am a sinner, I got no morals.
139. What do you want to be remembered for?
140. What do you regret not doing in your childhood years?
Learning what’s important.
141. What is your favorite fragrance?
I still have to come across my brand of fragrance.
142. What do you think your last words will be?
143. Who or what do you take for granted?
Life. Family. Privileges that I have.
144. Why would you be annoying as a roommate?
I don’t think so. But no promises.
145. What is something you’re insecure about?
My personality. Me as a whole, in short.
146. What’s the best & worst piece of advice you’ve received?
If I listened to any advice(good or otherwise), I would have been a better person,
147. What irrational fears do you have?
Living too long.
148. What makes a good life?
A balanced life and a happy mind-body-soul and happy people around.
149. What’s the last adventure you went on?
A trip with friends, nothing adventurous.
150. What is the most memorable gift you’ve received?
I have never received any gifts, let alone memorable.
P.S. More question will be added or a new post written if I come across more questions.